Skip to content
- BRAND: 100.6-proof (50.3% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Rich amber with an iridescent blush of red
- AROMA: Big on malt, honey with a touch of ginger and a dirty orange
- TASTE: A full-throated expression of wood and more dried fruits … figs and raisins with a viscous mouth feel
- FINISH: Long, spicy, woody, and peaty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device