Skip to content
- BRAND: 80-proof (40% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Mahogany with copper highlights
- AROMA: Caramel, vanilla, cocoa, cinnamon, toffee coated bananas, orange peel and fruit (similar to the aroma of cognac)
- TASTE: Strong apple/cognac flavors, sweet honeyed viscosity, oak, vanilla, dried fruits and some liquorice, spicy touch of cinnamon and ginger
- FINISH: Long and smooth, sugary with vanilla, coffee, smoke and honey; a hint of marzipan is often said to burst out toward the end of the finish
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device