Skip to content
- YEAR: 2017; Vegan/Appellation: Paso Robles
- CLASS: Red Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 13.9% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh berries kick off the sip as well, which picks up oregano, potting-soil and savory beef-char flavors toward the finish.
- INFO: Blend: = 32% Cabernet Sauvignon / 30% Merlot / 25% Tannat / 13% Malbec
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device