Skip to content
- BRAND: 109-proof (54.5% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Copper gold
- AROMA: Huge rye spice, tangerine-like notes, and some stone fruit, followed by pepper, baking spices, dill and wood
- TASTE: Hot, buttered gingerbread, dried peach, toasted pecan, ripe honeydew and tobacco leaf
- FINISH: Long, drawn-out kiss of spices
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device