Skip to content
- BRAND: 14.5% A.B.V.; container designed by the Japanese graffiti artist, Shiro
- PALATE: Fruitier and cleaner than many junmais, which lean earthy and dry. Still solid and rich, with notes of deep, ripe plum. Finishes with crisp acidity.
- NOTES: Made by Marumoto Brewery, which grows yamada nishiki, the most famous sake rice. Some of this sake is blended into this affordable, single serving to give it a fruitier style.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device