Skip to content
- YEAR: 2018
- APPELLATION: Central Valley - Lodi
- CLASS: Red Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 14% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: This ripe and flavorful wine finds a good balance between plump black-cherry and baking spice notes, while moderate tannins give the good, firm texture that's expected in a Cabernet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device