Skip to content
- BRAND: 80-proof (40% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Dark Caramel
- NOSE: Traditional 'Jack-Spice' upfront; followed by oily charcoal, maple, brown sugar, wood, some soft sweet grains and overripe citrus
- PALATE: Somewhat medicinal caramel, burnt toffee and soot, imitation vanilla, burnt cherry pie and a slight yeastiness, with oak rounding off the fruitiness
- FINISH: Long, sweet finish where caramel syrup fades to corn and oily wood
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device