Skip to content
- BRAND: 92-proof (46% A.B.V.); Small Batch (aged between 4.5-5.5 years)
- COLOR: Mahogany with Port Wine Accents
- AROMA: Sweet and earthy; stewed fruit, cherry, brown sugar, spice
- PALATE: Sour cherries, under ripe plums, maple, brown sugar, pecans, toasted oak
- FINISH: Medium length, playfully sweet finish that ends with noticeable notes of toasted oak and and char
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device