Skip to content
- BRAND: 15% A.B.V., Junmai-shu Class
- STYLE: Lightly herbaceous with hints of pear and apple. Good acidity and a medium-dry finish
- PAIRING: Serve with dishes that are lighter in flavor, such as lean chicken dishes, light fish, sashimi, ceviche and shell fish
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Enjoyed chilled, at room temperature or in a delicious Haiku cocktail.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device