Skip to content
- YEAR: 2017
- CLASS: White Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 12.92% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Our Sauvy B is chalk full of pear and tropical fruit aromas. Grapefruit and lychee flavors flow abundantly out of this lil gem. It has a bright, clean acidity with a lingering finish.
- INFO: Wine has become too confusing, too elevated and just not that cool. So we created Claxton, everyday drinking wines in cans and bottles, sourced from vineyards in California.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device