Skip to content
- YEAR: 2016
- APPELLATION: Russian River Valley
- CLASS: White Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 13.5% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Bright citrus, stone fruit and tropical melon notes are surrounded by a creamy, toasted oak finish. Bright acidity and a smooth mouthfeel are a dynamic duo on the palate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device