Skip to content
- BRAND: 84-proof (42% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Clear
- NOSE: Prominent with dull juniper, wet dark boreal forest, lavender and rooty, earthy spice, including angelica root (although not disclosed by House Spirits, very identifiable by any nose)
- PALATE: Suggestive notes of root beer lead early into hints of cinnamon, cassia and a fair bit of cardamom, with a hint of warming spices to come
- FINISH: Medium-length floral finish denoted by a very literal hint of birch beer and flamed orange peel, along with the suggested warming notes ending at the tail
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device