Skip to content
- BRAND: 56-proof (28% A.B.V.), Herbs/Spices flavor dominant
- COLOR: Clear, deep tawny brown with bronze flecks
- AROMA: Pine, lavender, eucalyptus, cola and orange peel, curry leaf, cardamom
- TASTE: Underlying lightly sweet and lightly bitter, mingling herbaceous root beer notes with faint but refreshing mint and a mildly bitter edge
- FINISH: Chocolate notes on the finish
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device