Skip to content
- BRAND: 96.2-proof (48.1% A.B.V.); barreled March 2006
- COLOR: Deep amber
- AROMA: Heavy notes of oak and molasses are rolled back as light scents of fresh corn, wood sugars and hay present
- TASTE: Smooth flavors of oak and char subside to reveal complex sensations of toasted grains, toffee and vanilla
- FINISH: Lengthy finish leaves the palate with a subtle dryness followed by lasting flavors of rye and dark fruit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device